Member protection describes the practices and procedures that are put in place within sport organisations to protect their members. The FA Member Protection framework and related policies aim to ensure that core values and positive behaviours are maintained. The Member Protection Framework assists in ensuring that every person involved in football in Australia is treated with respect and dignity, and is kept safe and protected from abuse, bullying and harassment and discrimination.
If you would like to join in on a Member Protection Workshop please express your interest here.
- These matters are during the game, a part of the game which includes players, team officials and spectators.
- Informal Enquiry (all matters are confidential)
- Formal Enquiry (all matters are confidential)
- Disciplinary Team: email@example.com
- These matters are not during the match, after a game which includes players, team officials and spectators.
- Informal Enquiry (all matters are confidential): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Protection Information Officer: Kelly Stirton
- Core Integrity Platform: Football Australia’s integrity partners. If you see or hear something that compromises the protection of any of our members or that threatens the integrity of the game, we encourage you to confidentially report it to Football Australia via the Core Integrity Platform.
To call in a report please call – 1800 571 850
Resources and Documents