ACT Health has been notified of a positive COVID-19 case from New South Wales (NSW) who visited the ACT on Monday 14 June 2021.
In response, two exposure locations in the ACT have been identified:
- National Gallery of Australia (NGA), in particular the Botticelli to Van Gogh exhibition and exhibition gift shop between 12pm and 1:45pm on Monday 14 June, 2021.
- Via Dolce Pasticceria, 106 Bunda Street Canberra City between 2:45pm and 3:15pm on Monday 14 June, 2021.
If you have been to an exposure location at the listed times and date, you must:
- Fill in the online declaration form
- Get tested for COVID-19
- Isolate until you receive further information from ACT Health
This is a timely reminder to remain vigilant and remind the Capital Football community about the following:
- Use the Check in CBR app and scan the QR codes on arrival to venues
- Do not attend venues if feeling unwell
- Get tested if you display any symptoms of COVID-19
There are a number of steps the Capital Football community can take if they have been tested for COVID-19, which can be found here.
Let’s be COVID safe.