Belsouth Football Club’s annual pink day will take on a new look this year, with the club hosting their Pink Beanie Day on Saturday, 22nd June to raise money for the Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA).
The club is teaming up with the Jamison Centre & Cook shops and their employees with the target of raising over $20,000 in support of the fight to beat breast cancer.
On the day, Belsouth aim to have more than 800 club players wearing punk beanies in games at their Hawker fields and also around Canberra, with players and their families making donations.
The 2018 Pink Shorts day hosted by the club raised more than $20,000, with contributions from businesses at the Plaza and Shops ‘going pink’ for the day.
Some of the event activities @ Murranji St Hawker will include:
- A photo opportunity with ‘Veronica’- BCNA’s 20ft Pink Lady;
- Goal Kicking competition with special guests (to be announced);
- Lolly guessing competition;
- Pink Shop with lots of pink Merchandise;
- Facebook photo competition;
- and much much more!