Woden Valley Soccer Club has a proud history of playing football the right way and being a strong community club. Our motto is “Reach your potential”.
To achieve our goals, we need a Technical Director with commitment, ambition and imagination. Is that you?
Applicants should have:
- Current FFA A or B License Coaching Accreditation
- High-level experience as a coach or player.
- A Working with Vulnerable People Card or be eligible to hold a WWVP Card.
- A strong commitment to coach and player development.
- Experience in developing and delivering coach and player development programmes.
- High-level, practical coaching and/or playing experience.
The full Essential and Desirable qualifications for the position are set out in the WVSC Technical Director Position Description. It can be found at https://wvsc.org.au/news/wvsc-technical-director/
If you want to know more about the role please contact Michael Azize, Acting Coaching Coordinator, at email@example.com
Remuneration will be negotiable and depend on the qualifications and experience of the successful applicant.